Pages

rain cleans away da worries and pains

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jelly Beans

Jelly beans? apakah?
Aku dh lama xupdate blog nihh. Well, aku xsuka baca apa yg aku dh tulis.
Jelly beans sbb banyak benda yg nk dperkatakan.

Aku rasa aku dh lain kot ea, sejak aku dh masuk 20 nih. ke x?! idk, whatevs.
Since I'm here in Germany I went through a lots of stuffs. Manis, masam, pahit, pedas semua ada lahhh! secukup rasakah?



Travellin'!
Dah 5 months aku kt sini, aku dh pergi London and Manchester! crazy aye! Baru datang dah pi merata. Even Germany sendiri aku xteroka abeh lagi, SOON~
Germany not like I was expected, I tought it be like red brick buildings and such, well, you know like A'famosa like that but nope! More like France buildings in Beauty and the Beast. Look it up!
Sommerfest, alaa.. bukan ada apa sgt un. just a small festival. But if you are with your friends everything can be fun! even going to the park could be an advanture.


Exam!
I'm so hating this. Who's invented examination? wish i could kill him.jk but I'm really worried about my test DAF result. Wish aku lulus! please, I really need that. Cian kt ibu abah sangat2, xnak la disappointed depa.


FH!
FH? Fuck him? hahaha Nope! Fachhocshule, just a term in germany, or as I say it as a tortured way of the Germans to fuck up your mind, means University of Science. I'll be going to FH Coburg. It's in a small old town. Oh, i'll be staying in a house with my friends. The house is great! It has a garden, not that expensive, reasonable.


Hate and Hatred!
Since kt Germany nih, dah 2 kali jadi issue dgn kwn2. Here we only have 8 girls in my batch, it's so sad when we have this 'uncomfortable' feeling with each other. 2 times! Zweimal! and people say pisang xberbuah 2 kali. hahaha
I just wish that everything will go well, who's not?


"Semoga Allah permudahkan segala complication, amiin"



SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

No comments:

Shout!

My photo
I'm trying to live as humanly as possible. Please don't judge but do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. P/s: My grammar maybe a little bit off. Lama tak blaja BI. Pandang sebelah mata saja la ea?

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.