Pages

rain cleans away da worries and pains

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Believe Me


Dah malam, suddenly aku teringat Fort Minor while listening to Linkin Park new album Living things.
Mike Shinoda. I always knew that Japanese are cool. Thought he is Japanese American, it's still count.hee... Wish aku boleh pergi negara terbit matahari tuhh, just wanna feel the awesomeness.






This song was when I was 13 I guess. When I was in school, I have some issues. but songs and musics keep me alive! give me the spirit to live on. x_x fuck em'

No comments:

Shout!

My photo
I'm trying to live as humanly as possible. Please don't judge but do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. P/s: My grammar maybe a little bit off. Lama tak blaja BI. Pandang sebelah mata saja la ea?

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.