Pages

rain cleans away da worries and pains

Monday, January 23, 2012

Running Man

This is
a variety show
from Korea.
For this show
I'll give 4 1/2 stars.
It's trilling, funny and
sometimes could be romantic
for a variety show
it have all the emotions.
The games that they're
playing in the show
are interesting
as i may say.
the sound effects is
awesome.
Truly creative!




I know there're people don't
like Korean Entertainments but I'm mutual.
I watch everything and anything that worth watching.

Try and watch it yourself!

No comments:

Shout!

My photo
I'm trying to live as humanly as possible. Please don't judge but do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. P/s: My grammar maybe a little bit off. Lama tak blaja BI. Pandang sebelah mata saja la ea?

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.