Pages

rain cleans away da worries and pains

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello w/o 'O'

"Aaaaa, a new semester.
No more study,
no more tests,
Just me and my friends lepaking."
That what i thought!
because for this 4th semester we only have
German class and Vorpraktikum.

Off with the imaginations,
it's like from heaven down to hell.
*just sayin' (being melodramatic)
German class is alright
but the Vorpraktikum is labour.
Now i know what
a living Hell means.

Then again,
doing this sort of things
make me realize that
there is people who do this job to live!
Every single day
doing this hard labour.
so here i want to shout out
to that person out there:
"Don't give up!
You do a great Job."
(^_^)




I was a little bit pissed off
at first because... similar to this:



you know what i mean.

2 comments:

yui said...

kahkahkah selagi tak pencen..jgn harap le nak senang lenang.. tah2 lepas pencen pun sebok gak..dgn cucu..hehe

go go =p=p=p

hajidah jie said...

wehh,penat gila kot. aku rsa hg pun xlarat pa?! huhuhuhu

btw,hg thinking too far.

Shout!

My photo
I'm trying to live as humanly as possible. Please don't judge but do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. P/s: My grammar maybe a little bit off. Lama tak blaja BI. Pandang sebelah mata saja la ea?

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.