Pages

rain cleans away da worries and pains

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

past

taking about the past
it is not the thing that i'm very proud of
i have a lots of mistakes, i pissed a lots of people
things that i regret
well maybe not
because i do what i want and have to.idk.
i do have some achievements
but still i'm the kind of person
who remember more about bad things than good.
i think.


all i wanted to say is that
I DON'T WANT TO HOLD ON TO THE PAST
what done is done
i hope i can learn form the past
and be a BETTER person.
=DD




the future waiting for the better me
"tan tarataaan.."


kekeke


No comments:

Shout!

My photo
I'm trying to live as humanly as possible. Please don't judge but do correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. P/s: My grammar maybe a little bit off. Lama tak blaja BI. Pandang sebelah mata saja la ea?

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by hdoddema. Powered by Blogger.